Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dish News

OK is greening up. The pasture is turning green, the trees are budding out, and we had our first tornado watch/warning - a sure sign of spring. The TV Dish man came yesterday. We have not been able to get a signal on our Dish since it blew over a couple of weeks ago. The Dish-man got the TV working fairly quickly and even said he did not know why we didn't just do it ourselves. It turns out the "box was locked up". Still, he was a bit arrogant about his Dish knowledge. I believed him. I did not check his work. Later that evening when Toby came home, he started flipping through the channels. It turns out that we are not getting the local channels. So, fifty bucks later, the Dish is still not working well. I guess, I will keep reading my news and my novels.

No comments: