Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Blog

Okay, maybe my post today sounded a little petty. After all, my brother showed me a good time in Austin and was a great host. Then I go and complain about his anti-American, liberal ideas, his abnormal friends, and his parenting skills. I chose to blog my thoughts rather than rag on my brother. Knowing that Craig would not bother to read my blog, I felt pretty safe in saying whatever I wanted. And I am still safe. Craig will not read my blog, and he probably does not care what I think. For all our differences, I love my brother dearly. He is a good man who has tried hard to raise his kids pretty much alone. I just wanted to rant a little and say what I really thought. My other siblings may think me a bit harsh, but it was just some thoughts. Maybe I will blog on them next :)

No comments: