Friday, March 30, 2007

Another Mexico Picture


I couldn't resist another Mexico picture. There is more where this one came from. The girls are off again this weekend. They are headed to Dallas to see a soccer game at Pizza Hut Park. I think it is the Dallas FC against Brazil. They don't know who is playing either. It is the fun of just going. Reagan, Lindsay's little sister will be with them. And they will be staying with my cousin.
When I was trying to call my cousin to make arrangements for the girls, I had to call my uncle first. I had a chance to ask him about his recent trip to DC and the Whitehouse to see Bruce Crandall get the Medal of Honor. Uncle Bob said it was something he never thought he would get to do - a real honor. He is sending me a disk with pictures. At least you won't have to look at any more photos from Mexico.

1 comment:

Buck said...

At least you won't have to look at any more photos from Mexico.

But...but...I like those Mexico pics!! Each and every one has been just SO cool!