This will probably be the most disappointing tag ever, but I will do it. I've been tagged by Kris to give you my Christmas Meme:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Whatever is handy. My mother says that I am like my grandmother in that you are lucky if the present is wrapped at all.
2. Real or artificial tree? - I have a small artificial tree. Although I love the smell of a real tree (I have lived where you can chop your own in the forest) basically trees are a pain in the butt. Now, I refused to pay good money for a real tree someone else chopped. It was the hiking in the snow that was fun and made memories (some of our best fights). I bought a fake tree so I could display my ornaments - memory makers.
3. When do you put up your tree? - Hmm, I have not put up a tree in at least three years - no room.
4. When do you take the tree down? If I put a tree up, it will come down soon after new years.
5. Do you like eggnog? only with VO.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? - I loved dolls and got a redheaded Barbie when I was nine years old. When I was 16, I got my birthstone ring right before I left to spend Christmas in RR without my family. Then about 20 years ago Toby gave me his mother‘s wedding rings on Christmas - the best gift
7. Do you have a nativity scene? - No.
8. Worst Christ gift you've ever received? - My in-laws play a dirty Santa game every year. Last year I got a donkey mask, but I did not kick it across the room.
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? - Mail - my paintings of the week.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - "White Christmas" with Danny Kay and Frank Sinatra. A more recent favorite is "The Family Stone".
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Shopping? Maybe next week…
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - Toby’s sisters do the most wonderful dinner (makes up for the donkey mask) and grill tenderloin.
13. Clear or colored lights on the tree? - Probably colored is better, but if it comes already on the tree, then whatever will do.
14. Favorite Christmas song? - Silent Night .
So the deal with this Christmas Meme is that you are supposed to tag 3 people - and leave them comments to let them know they've been tagged.. I tag the following: