Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Plans Awry

My plan today was to stay home and get some things done. That ain’t happening. It turns out that I will have to make a trip to town after all. In the meantime, I need to do a few things at home first, but I am having one of those frustrating days where nothing is working as planned. I put together a package for my soldier (Soldier’s Angels) but I can’t find her address. I searched my desk. Then I searched my computer. I found a SA website that might help me, but I needed my password. Now, I only use a few passwords, but none of them worked. Geeze Louise, my day is wasting away. So, I sent for SA to send my password. I am still waiting. It all makes me feel so unorganized. Some of you may be saying, “But, Lou, you are unorganized.” Yeah well, not so much as I am today. I hate searching for something that should be there. Just ask my kids.

Some of you may have noticed The General on my comments yesterday. He is a new blogger that I came across recently. Drop by and give him a read and leave a comment welcoming him to the blog world.

As you know, I love playing volleyball. Jesse plays wallyball (volleyball on a racquet ball court) every week. This week she has been asked by some coworkers to play volleyball. She said she would - ‘cuz she loves it, but then she came across this poster. It is kind of appropriate in this case to be aware of the danger. She does not think her coworkers are jerks, but they are competitive. I think they are just showing off.


The plan has changed again. I will go to town and pick up GBN2 for a few hours - yeha!

6 comments:

inpassing said...

Thanks for bringing GBN2 by for a visit. It was fun...and always good to do a little catching up with you. I look forward to a complete Scotland presentation in the future.

mornin'lady said...

Oh gosh, I am having one of those days!!!!! My satillite internet was hooked up today and Lou this is so funny, I can't log into my Myspace account, it's already 4:00 pm and it feels like I've got nothing done, I'm off to town now, should have been there hours ago :)

Becky G said...

I played walleyball when I was in college. It was very interesting.

Bag Blog said...

Becky, I have never been invited to play walleyball with Jesse and her friends, but it sounds fun.

Inpassing, it was great to spend a little time with you and share our grandbaby.

Dawn, my My Space has not been working either - don't know why. It did work fine, but lately it is not working.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Is Jesse and her co-wokers playing in a league or is this just a pickup game...if its a league...i need info.

Laurie said...

Should have just contacted me for your soldier's info ;) I know, nice time to tell you.....