Monday, March 10, 2008

Hawaii Five O

Bo and Jesse’s birthdays are a week apart in June. When they were little, they thought birthdays lasted all week, because we celebrated birthdays with different family members all week. That is pretty much how I felt this week. It seems that we have been celebrating all week. Yesterday was the Hawaii Five O party, and it was probably the best birthday ever. I want to share it with you, but this morning I need to head to WF. Mom closes on her old house today and has asked me to come over. My sister will be in WF too – more birthday presents! I will leave you with some pics from yesterday, and write about it later. Here are the Grand Babies on a tire swing at the party. Bo and Jesse are in the back ground with GBN1 - notice their Hawaiian shirts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was great fun, too! Hope all goes well in WF. And...Ashley's "thank you" to you was just pretty sweet!!

Mrs. Napkins

mornin'lady said...

I missed it, I'm so sad, had another Birthday party, this has been as busy as Christmas!!!! I want to hear about Ashley's thank you though!

Anonymous said...

May your next century be filled with as much joy, laughter, and fun as this one has been!

PS Sorry for the one minute after midnight call on your b-day! :) Those boys just INSISTED on being THE first to call, despite Monica and my warnings that waking a 50 year old princess in the wee hours of the morning may not be a good thing. But there you were, ready to fire funny quips and keep us all on our toes! So like you, Lou!

Inquiries said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Sorry I missed it. But you did not want a walking zombie there. ;) Your brothers called you a minute after midnight. Oh if I were only that little fly on the wall. ;)

Buck said...

It looks like the weather cooperated on your birthday! Nice to be able to hang out in shirtsleeves in early March, eh?

Great pics...

Becky G said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Bag Blog said...

Buck, it is funny that the pictures on Saturday's post show us wearing coats, but Sunday was shirtsleeve weather. It was very nice.

Yes, my brother and Bimbo called me just after midnight. My brain was fuzzy, but I did point out that it was actually 1:01 AM and they needed to spring forward.

Alison said...

Happy Belated Lou... My Hawaii Five O is coming up in September....what a cool theme for the party... hawaiian party... hmmm... thanks for the idea!