Monday, July 07, 2008

Later Tater

It has been one busy and long weekend. My sister and her family along with my little brother and his family all came over last night. Bo and Sara and the GG’s came too. We cooked out and did the usual fun farm stuff – like four-wheeling, kayaking, kite flying, daiquiri drinking, etc. Since I am behind on my blog reading, I have been trying to catch up this morning. Now I need to get on with my day. I will write a better post later when I have some time. This is kind of how I feel this morning.

6 comments:

mornin'lady said...

Sounds like an overload of fun to me girl. But hey, there's always a Monday, huh!
Missed talking to ya Sun. See ya Thurs. eh?

Bag Blog said...

I been missin' you too. Thursday!

Inquiries said...

GBN1 is so cute!

Buck said...

What a cool pic! GBN2's expression just captures that "OK, I've had enough..." feeling perfectly!

Becky G said...

Gotta echo what Buck said. That picture is just adorable.

Junk Diva said...

Thats how i feel every morning!