Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Weekend Coming

Today is one busy day. We are getting ready for our trip to Austin for my brother’s wedding. Toby took the day off in order to get some things done before we go. The wedding is going to be one big party – lots of friends and family. South by Southwest (this is a great video of Mike Hearne’s band and sights from Northern NM) will be playing for the dance after the ceremony. The whole weekend will be filled with food and dancing, etc. I’m hoping for some nice weather. These Okie winds are driving me crazy.
I will take the laptop and maybe post while we are in Austin. In the meantime, I will leave you with another photo from Scotland. This one is in Edinburgh at the castle. I have no idea who the guy is, but I did not crop him out, because he looks very interesting and European behind Jesse, and she looks very Scottish with her windblown, slightly red hair. See ya when I see ya!

6 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

ahhhhh...Scotland pics are ALWAYS good. In fact, i have one of yours as my desktop right now...the Don.

Buck said...

Have fun in Austin! (That doesn't look quite right... I mean, how could one NOT have fun in Austin?)

I hear ya about the wind, Lou. It's been oppressive here, as well. We still continue to persevere, even if Happy Hour is a wind-blown sort of affair. I came in for a refill yesterday and the wind took both my chairs for a lil ride while I was pouring another beer. Not fun. But, Hey...

Becky G said...

Have a great trip, Lou!

MezzoCO said...

whohoo...have fun!

Catherine MacDermott said...

Rain or shine it will be mighty special and tons-0-fun! Can't wait to see you and celebrate our wedding together!!!

Jo Castillo said...

I bet you have a great time. The weather is not being too agreeable this morning. Hopefully it will clear for baseball with your Sooners.... :) And, the wedding. Have a blast.