Thursday, September 06, 2012

Later

This morning I got up and thought, "I need to do this, and this, and this, etc." Then I thought, "Or I could go see the Diva."  I have been thinking of a few posts, but -  Later Tater.

Update:  I've been to the Diva's and back.  We did some catchin' up on what we knew to be true and what we thought about it.  We discussed what we didn't know to be true and what we thought of that, too.  Now I am home and should be doing all those "this" things mentioned above.  Surely, I can find something better to do.

7 comments:

Buck said...

Heh. I have a lotta this and that that needs to be done, too. But it can wait a few more days... it always does.

Bag Blog said...

I love the way you think.

Barbara said...

Most of this stuff has to be done again in a few days - leave it!

Bag Blog said...

We are going to have so much fun in Paris. No this and that, just fun!

Barbara said...

Definitely! Just fun! Carrie's going on 20th of this month I told her I wanted all the details of the non-tourist things Ariel has planned for them! Oh, yeah!

Jo Castillo said...

I agree it is always there later. Do so,etching fun!

Jo Castillo said...

That was something fun. My iPad has a language of it's own. Sigh.....