Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lighten Up with Fun Photos.

It is time to lighten up a bit. Last weekend we kept the grand-babies for a few hours. Jesse and the GGs were having a snack of yogurt and granola and strawberries. Jesse offered Mr. T some of her snack. He immediately sat down in the floor as if he were waiting for more. So, Jesse sat too. When she did, Mr. T got up and backed himself into Jesse's lap. It was pretty cute - and I snapped a pic.While the GGs were here, GBN1 painted this little bird. I thought she did a nice job.


Yesterday I took these photos of Max and Wilson, the cat. I've been putting Max on a chain when I leave the house - not because I worry that he will do anything wrong, but I worry that the neighbors will accuse him of something he did not do or worse. I do not keep him on the chain when I'm home. This is the way it will be until we get the fence up.  Anyway, I placed his bed where he could easily get to it along with some food and water. When I came back to check on him, this is what I found.
I took this pic through the window thinking that if I opened the door, I would spoil the shot.

Then I opened the door and took a second pic. Both pics were funny - my ferocious dog would not even move the cat off the pillow. 

7 comments:

Moogie P said...

Great family moments! And, yes, that looks like one vicious dog.

I understand the neighbors and dogs thing!

Stefan said...

I was thinking about three little birds: don't worry about a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cmffLlkwxc

Jo Castillo said...

Awwww, such cute photos and stories. My smile today!

Bag Blog said...

You should see the Great Dane play with Mr. T. The Dane gets down on baby level and is ever so gentle - hoping for a handout usually.

Bag Blog said...

I'll go take a look at that video.

Bag Blog said...

Thanks, Jo. Mr T. makes me smile, too.

Jo Castillo said...

Stefan, that is a great video. Thanks!