This was the art project for yesterday's Art Ladies. It was an exercise in finding and defining the lost line. We dropped in red for the petals and green for the leaves and burnt sienna for the pot. Then we went back in and defined the leaves and petals somewhat with darker values. It was a good lesson on spreading watercolor as well as defining line using value differences. I should tell you that I stole this image from Pinerest. Some people may not like that, but I feel like this was just our rendition of the image for the purpose of learning. No one is going to sell these little painting exercises. I know, I know. I should probably not use images from the internet, but I did. And they turned out quite nice.