Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Day Off

We attended Caroylyn's funeral yesterday. It was very nice as funerals go. Seeing my family and being together was wonderful. This weekend we all head to the mountains for a family reunion. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Of course, I am a little anxious because the family is looking to me to put things together once we get to RR. Once we get there, I just want to have fun. It's the mountains for goodness sake; if you can't have fun something is wrong with you. Everything does not have to be perfectly lined up; it will just all work out. Surely, we can find a place to eat together...or not. My attitude is to just enjoy life. I hope my cousins feel the same way.

I will be gone for the next few days, but I will blog when I get back. Thanks for reading my blog, John. It is good to know someone out there reads it. See you soon.

1 comment:

inpassing said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I miss seeing you, but life has to slow down soon. In the meantime, I catch up with you through your blog. So...John isn't the only one reading it. When I sign in and you haven't posted, it's like placing a phone call and no one is home to answer. Keep posting and have fun in RR.