Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another Art Show

The Duncan Regional Hospital is having an art show starting next Tuesday with art being shown in a conference room until the end of October. The art is due in tomorrow, and I am not ready. I broke a piece of glass while framing one of my pictures. It was one of those "I can’t believe I did that" type moments when I already felt way behind, and then I added to my workload. Now, I am feeling that "if I can just get through tomorrow, I can get caught up on other things". This is where someone should say, "Yeah, right!" This may be a short posting today.

Yesterday Jesse and I went to a memorial service for a lady from our fellowship, Debra Fuller. She had been fighting cancer for a couple of years, and died earlier this week. Because she had only been coming to our church for a short time, I did not know her well. She was only one year older than I. Jesse and Lindsay got to know her and enjoyed her. They went to her house a few times with goodies and joy. Jesse and Lindsay can bring a smile to just about anyone’s face. Debra’s husband told the girls how much Debra had enjoyed their visits. That was just pretty special. The memorial service was packed with people. That was a special testimony itself.

1 comment:

inpassing said...

Lindsay and Jesse make us all laugh. I'm thankful for their contagious smiles!!