Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Writing

I have been catching up on some correspondence this morning. I love it when I get emails from people whom I know and love and not just spam. But in order to receive email, one must write email. I also received an email and a call from my big brother this morning – bless his little heart. He certainly leads an interesting life – one I could write a blog or book on, but won’t. He mentioned that he had heard a radio interview with a lady who had written a book dealing with conversations between mothers and daughters. I think he said the title was "You’re Wearing That". I told Craig that Mom use to say that to me all the time. Then I would say, "What’s wrong with it?" to which she would reply, "Nothing". Then I would say, "Then why did you say that?" Again, she would say, "Oh, nothing" - it made me crazy. Craig (in awe) said that I had just repeated the first lines of the book. I repeated some other things Mom has said to me, and Craig was just amazed saying, "That was in there too!" It seems that I have missed my chance to write a book and make a million dollars. Hmmm, maybe I will write that book about my brother after all.

No comments: