Sunday, September 16, 2007

Heritage Park

Toby and I spent our Sunday at Calgary's Heritage Park which is a historical village with all sorts of interesting sites. It was a beautiful day, and we had a great time. The large house is the Prince home - Prince's Island is also named for him. Apparently, he was an early entrepreneur in Calgary. The paddle boat was not running today. Toby was pretty disappointed, but the scenery was wonderful with the fall folliage across the lake. I will share more photos tomorrow and tell you more about our day.





2 comments:

Buck said...

Was the steam train at Heritage Park running? I think they are just too, too cool...and pretty rare, as well. If I had to flip a coin and decide which to ride...stern wheeler or steam train, I'd opt for the train. Assuming the trips were semi-equal in length, of course.

Bag Blog said...

The trains were the coolest and the steam train was running. I'll post pics of the train this evening.