Thursday, August 21, 2008

In Irons


It has been a busy morning. I rode my bike early this morning before getting ready for art classes today. With all of the rain this last week, I have not ridden since last Saturday. I managed to get showered and cleaned up along with a little house cleaning before the girls started showing up at 10:00 this morning. Blogging has taken a backseat today, but I will leave you with this photo that Kristie, owner of the sailboat, sent us from the lake last week. I like the look on Jesse's face - no wind in her sails. And that is her coworker, Tim.

4 comments:

Buck said...

You're right... I don't believe I've ever seen this look on Jesse's face. So serious, as opposed to the sunny, smiling face we always see!

So. Is the HHH tomorrow? Or Sunday? Whichever... Good Luck!

Bag Blog said...

Thanks Buck, we are headed out the door right now. The race is Saturday morning.

Jesse has always shown her every emotion right on her face for all the world to see.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the HHH!!! Hope you've got good bike pants -- the kind with the padded butt! 25 miles is long way -- manageable, but so much nicer with a cushioned seat!

Have fun!

Knit and fall back in it said...

Good luck in the HHH tomorrow.