Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anniversary Get-away

The decision has been made. We are going to OK City, kick around, see a Red Hawks game, and go to the Prix de West at the Cowboy Hall of Fame. When we told Jesse what we were doing, she said, "I like the name Freida." As in most "Jesse moments" I had to stop and think, "I said Prix de West - not Freida West." Speaking of Jesse, she has some nice photos on her blog.

I may take the laptop and post, but if not, I will be back before my actual anniversary on Saturday.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Kickin' around in OKC is a good time. I have fond memories of doin' just that for a couple of years. :D

Enjoy!

~Country Girl~ said...

Hi Lou Lou! I hope you guys have fun up there. Baseball games are fun.. considering I'v never been to one -lol- But I love 'em! :} HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YA'LL!!!

Kris, in New England said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend an anniversary - doing the things that give you the most enjoyment.

Good for you!

Now step away from the computer and enjoy your weekend.