Thursday, March 25, 2010

Frankie Loves Jesse

Do you remember this cat? We named him Frankenstein due to his scary ways. GBN1 called him Fighty-Bitey Bad Cat. He has mellowed some and become quite the Pepe la Pew, although I did see him jump on my red heeler dog just the other day and take him down. Actually, he thinks he is a dog. He sleeps with the dogs, eats with them and even runs out to greet cars with them. We now call him Frankie, but GBN2 calls him Finkie. According to her, he is her cat. I think he is Jesse's cat.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Buck said...

Hmmm. I sense there's much in between the lines here. Obviously. (Even us males can get a clue once in a great while.)

Give Jess my best and tell her she does NOT need to lose any weight.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Hey, even (Young) Frankenstein had Inga!

Tell Jesse we love her...and the choice she's made.

Bag Blog said...

Buck,
Yep, there is stuff between the lines - stuff that I can't really say, but it was on my heart anyway.

Mrs. Bear said...

Weight? Are you kidding me??? Run the other way.... I swear...Well "That's just stupid...."