Monday, August 01, 2011

More Peeks

This is just one of the fun things we did yesterday. We rode inner-tubes down The Bump. They had these rubber grass chutes from the top of the yellow chairlift to the bottom. Thank goodness Kathy's daughter works there, because I would certainly not pay for this sort of "fun." We rode down once, and that was enough for me.
It was kind of a cool overcast day. Rather than eat out again, we made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Then we made smores in the fireplace. All was yummy. I have stories to tell, but not so much time to write. I hope my memory hold up well.

4 comments:

Buck said...

So... is that Joy or Kathy with the black "something-bar" tee shirt on? Right there is a woman I KNOW I'd get on with... ;-)

Nice pics. I'll say it again: all y'all have beautiful smiles.

Bag Blog said...

Buck, that is Joy. Her husband bought that t-shirt for her in Bandera on one of his motorcycle rides.

Amanda said...

I'm noticing that the older I get, the less fun I have doing stuff like this. Now, instead of fun, they just hurt! :P

Catherine MacDermott said...

Ah....to have a fire in the fireplace....looks like fun!