Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Will Be Ready

Update: The Kitchen!

Jesse wanted to have a little Christmas party - invite a couple of couples over on Christmas Eve. She wanted to have a talent show as entertainment. Eazy-peazy, right? Then my mom wanted to come - no problem. Turns out my brother and his kids are coming up from Austin and want to come too - okay. They will pick Mom up on their way and bring her. Hmm, I better call my little brother or he will feel left out. Yep, he and his family think they will come. Great. This week, I went from doing nothing for Christmas to having a big party. I'm not complaining. I work well under pressure. The funny part is that Jesse started all this, but she is in The City this week working. She texts me often to see if I'm on task. I am, so far.

Yesterday after tutoring and a trip to Wal-Mart, I came home to work on the house. Toby took a half-day, and we grouted the kitchen cabinet. I would post photos, but my camera and computer are at odds with each other. I need a little time to work on that, and then I will post pics. Except for a little trim work, the kitchen is almost complete. Yeha! I will seal the grout today and move more stuff to the kitchen. I will be ready for a party.

Gotta go!

7 comments:

Deb said...

Have a wonderful time Lou. A very merry Christmas to you and yours.

Buck said...

Lookin' REALLY good!

Jesse Baggett said...

It's a beautiful kitchen - worthy of being featured in a decor magazine.

Bag Blog said...

Deb,
You have a Merry Christmas too.

Thanks Buck.

Jes,
Now you are just spreading butter on me.

Deb said...

I just now checked back, it's gorgeous Lou. Well done!

Becky G said...

Merry Christmas, Lou!

Moogie P said...

Perfect party kitchen!!