Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lazy at the Lazy B

After tutoring yesterday, I had lunch with Toby at the park. We walked the trail there twice even though the weather was a bit chilly. The sun was out and I thought it was going to warm up eventually. By the time I got home, the sun had hid and the clouds took over. The rain came down again. The pond is overflowing now. That is not a bad thing. If it quits raining, maybe I'll get the kayak out and go for a spin around the pond.

Today I thought it would clear up, although the sky was a bit red at dawn (take warning). Sure 'nuff, it is raining again. I don't have anywhere I have to be and nothing I have to do outside, but I was hoping for a bit of dry weather. Rain makes me lazy.

5 comments:

Buck said...

Yeah, rainy days are good for curling by the fire with a good book. Or with your honey, if that's possible.

Not much rain here, alas.

Bag Blog said...

Buck,
How bout I curl up with my Fire and read a good book? Toby can join me.

Becky said...

Or knitting, if you do that sort of thing.

Bag Blog said...

Becky,
Maybe crocheting, but knitting is not exactly relaxing for me.

Buck said...

I KNEW you were gonna say sumthin' like that (Fire)...