Friday, April 20, 2012

New Process

This morning I woke up to a whole new blogger.  Like I need one more new thing to learn.  Since most of my learning is trial and error, expect lots of errors.  I try to have an open mind about change - maybe it will be good.  But I have found that the older I get, the less I like to adapt.  "Whinger" is the new word I learned yesterday - whining and complaining combined.  That I can do.

I've been on Pinterest this morning looking for art-spiration.  So far, I feel like these cats. Yesterday, I did work on a watercolor.  My friend, Barb, came over and wanted to learn about pastels.  So I got out my pastels.  Turns out Barb is a bit of an old dog, too - not really wanting to learn something new.  Actually, she did very well, but I would not say our art was successful yesterday.  We do plan on painting more together in the future - it helps the creative process.

If you are wondering why it rained last night, it is because we cut our hay.  It is like washing your car; guarantees rain.  For those of you who do not understand, the hay must be cut and dried a bit before baling.  If it gets wet, the process takes longer.  If it is put up too wet, it could mold or combust.  Oops, "combust" is not actually a word, but I like it. It suits my purpose. 

Well, I have done okay so far with this blogger - now to publish and see how it looks. 




5 comments:

Buck said...

I'm an old dog, too. I have the new Blogger compose screen on my desktop and the old one on my laptop. I do 98% of my posting from the laptop because I like the old Blogger. I guess my time's up.

Bag Blog said...

You may be an old dog, but you adapt well with techo stuff.

Becky G said...

Combust means to burn. I was wondering how wet hay would suddenly burst into flames. Haven't tried out the new blogger yet. I guess I'll have to sooner or later.

Bag Blog said...

For whatever reason, combust shows being misspelled. Then when I google it, it does not come up. Combustion does. Combustible does, but not combust.

NavyOne said...

Hey! Don't be a whinger. . .