Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 1012

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with friends and family. The fajitas were the best ever. Then we had a very silly talent show. My DIL sang while GBN1 signed the song. GBN2 read a poem as did I.  My son played the piano. Lindz and Shay did a synchronized swimming skit that was very funny. Toby and Jesse did their "small person" skit singing to a song from "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." I will hopefully post that video later. It took me all day to load the following video to YouTube.  I need to work on that - figure out how to make the uploading go faster. Any suggestions would be helpful.  After Toby and Jesse's talent, Lindz and Jesse tried another "small person" skit. They did not do any rehearsing, but it was hysterical. 

This morning it started to snow around 9 AM or I should say sleet then snow. Lindz and Shay stayed for breakfast and present opening. With the weather so bad, we decided to stay home all day and lounge around although we had an invitation to lunch with friends.  It was a nice quiet day.  We watched the videos of the talent show and laughed over and over again.  Here is Lindz and Jes singing "I Will Survive."

3 comments:

Buck said...

The vid is pretty danged funny! As for faster uploads... the ONLY way I know of getting faster uploads is to get a faster inter-tubes connection. I have a 5Mb connection and it takes me at least an hour to upload something short, counting YouTube processing time. It would literally take me all day to upload a vid, too, back in the day when I had a 400Kb connection.

Our weather ws pretty nasty yesterday, too... but not quite as bad as what all y'all had. At least according to what I read.

Jo Castillo said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you all! Happy that all went well, the talent show looks like fun.

Becky G said...

I'm glad y'all had a nice Christmas. Sounds like you had a fun time at your house.