Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year 2013


Happy New Year everyone!  My black-eyed-peas are cooked.  My resolutions are pretty much the same - more of this & less of that.  I did tell Toby that I wanted to take a couple of art workshops this year - something new and different - something to inspire me.  I have a trip to Paris coming up, and I am greatly looking forward to that. You know most of my other hopes and dreams. Although we still have lots of little things to do on the house and around the Lazy B, we are pretty much finished - not pouring all our money and time into it.  It would be nice to travel more often.  I would love to see Jesse with someone to share her life, but she is very content and loves her art classes. That is important. Sara and Bo had me a grandson, which is probably the best thing that happened in 2012.  Watching him grow will make me happy for lots of years to come. Of course, that leads me back to getting slimmer and healthier so that I can see all those years to come.
Here is Max with Lindz on Christmas morning.  Max is now five months old.


8 comments:

NavyOne said...

Holy heck, that thing is a beast already! (Max, not your buddy sitting next to him. . .)

Buck said...

Happy New Year!

I haven't made any resolutions (never really DO) but I'm hopin' 2013 will be better than 2012. Not that '12 was all THAT bad, but... you know.

Becky G said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Bag Blog said...

Thanks for the clarification. Lindz would be upset if you called her a beast.

Bag Blog said...

We can always hope for the best. Blessings to you, Buck.

Bag Blog said...

Thanks, Becky. Happy New Year to you, too.

Stefan said...

His eye looks wicked! :-)

Bag Blog said...

I used the red-eye corrector when he actually had white-eye.