Friday, March 22, 2013

Trouble

Yesterday I got an email from a friend that started off with Hi Lou and had a link. Yep, I clicked on the link, and it took me to some odd site selling diet pills. After texting my friend, I learned that she did not send any emails to me. Great. Toby had me shut 'er down. He ran some sort of scan last night, but does not want me to open it until after the computer doctor has a look. Great. This morning I am using the ancient desktop computer. All my photos are on the my laptop as is my life. Sigh. Not that it really matters. My Paris story will have to wait.

4 comments:

Buck said...

NOT good. I hope everything works out well.

French Culture Survey said...

I want to know if you made it through the whole trip without getting pinched on the bum by some guy in a beret? :-)

The Friend said...

Our computer survived the doctor's checkup

Bag Blog said...

I ran a scan and nothing came up, but we sent it to the doctor anyway to make sure.