Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Summer Art

This is a pastel of GBN1. The photo was taken years ago with the sun setting casting an orange glow to her.  Her hair was so blonde and her eyes were blue. She was about the cutest thang around. This painting is still clipped to my drawing board in case it needs more work. I'm at the "let it set for a few days" stage. With just posting it on the blog, I've already seen some things that need work.Here is a watercolor that I did yesterday. This is from a photo of Toby and GBN2. I've always loved the light on them. I did not capture the look on GBN2's face, but then that was not really my purpose.



3 comments:

Buck said...

Nice, Lou. Very nice.

Bag Blog said...

Thanks, Buck. You always comment like a gentleman.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.