Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Lost Files

My laptop is dying. It has had a good long life, but it is old. Now and then it blacksout. The last time it went dark, I lost my favorites/bookmarks and my files. I'm sure they are there somewhere, but how do I find them? It may be more than I can fix. I think I need a computer doctor. I did manage to get back to my blog and dashboard, but I have no picture files to use. When I try to go to Facebook or someplace to get photos or my gmail, I need passwords. Some of those passwords were saved to a file that is now lost. I could make educated guesses, but sometimes certain websites close after you try several times. I hate this sort of thing.

On another note, I sent Toby off to work as Edgar the Bug Man from "Men in Black". He does a pretty good impression of Edgar. I'll post a photo when I can figure out how to get the picture to this laptop. Sigh.

On still another note, we are almost finished with the fence. I know, I know! It has been almost a year since we started this project. All we need now is to finish the watergap on the north side of our property and put the gates in place. It is exciting. Murry Don, the guy who bales our hay, said that our fence looked plum professional. Maybe we should go into the fencing business. We could call our fencing company, Fair Weather Fencers.

Yay! I managed to some photos. Here is Edgar
Here are the bugs I painted and cut out and stuck to Edgar Here is our Okie engineered barbed-wire stringer

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

So sorry about your laptop. I am just dreading the day my iMac goes. Looks like all the new stuff in on-line and apps. I like being in control of “my stuff”. I feel for you. Boo-hoo…..

I like the bug man! I also like his shirt on the tractor/wire stringer. Congratulations on finishing up the fence. Yay. Gene is starting on a fence here. He wants the wrought iron fence around. He is using some of the stuff we have on the slab and porch and buying some. It will be slow going with his back in bad shape. Oh well, something to keep him busy.

Bag Blog said...

Jo,
I hate losing my stuff on the computer, but maybe getting a new laptop, well, that is fun.

Someday, we will put a fence around the house to keep the big animals out and the little animals in. In the meantime, if Gene needs help, maybe the Fair Weather Fencers will show up in Bastrop - but only if the weather is just right.