Monday, January 29, 2018

Excuses, Excuses

Please forgive me for not being much of a blogger these past couple of months.  I'm sorry that I have not returned your comments. I need to do better, but I rarely get on my laptop, which is the best way to actually type. When I am on my phone or Kindle, I hate to write out comments - takes me forever. Then when I do get one all pecked out, many times I lose it or cannot get it to post - mostly because I cannot remember my passwords. I hate to change them, because it sometimes effects Toby's stuff. Oops! Anyway, I will try to do better.

Toby's mom has had the flu and pneumonia and has been in the hospital for a week. She beat the odds and got over both of those. Then on Friday her lungs and body were full of fluids. The doctor did not give a good outlook. But then, like the EverReady bunny she is, she bounced back. When we left her on Saturday night, she had eaten well, which is most amazing, and was sitting up in bed watching TV. She cannot hear the TV, but she was watching. I am very thankful for the prayers that have come her way.

I started my ceramic class last Monday and have my second class tonight. It went well. I think I will really like this. Well, I know I like ceramics, I like the teachers, I love Jesse, so what is not to like?  I'll try to remember to take pics of my stuff and class to share.

Not much else is new - Another reason for not blogging much.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Hi, never a requirement to answer my comments. I fully understand. I hate typing on the mini screens or with my thumbs or one letter at a time. Happy Toby’s mom is better.

Miss you when you are not on-line but will keep on checking on you and being patient. (My forte, right?)

Hugs.