Thursday, March 12, 2020

Moderate

Just to let you know, I changed the settings on my comments to moderate before they get posted. I seem to have lots of trash in my old posts. I've tried different things, but I will give this a go. Hopefully I will be faithful to respond and post in a timely manner.

In the meantime, Here is a little pastel that I did of a mule. The mule belongs to my friend, Gorsich, in Red River. I love taking photos and painting the mules. I want a mule.
Also here is one of Jesse's latest paintings. She likes using acrylic on board. I believe these little prairie dogs could be iconography - is that the right word?

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

I’m sure the moderation is a good idea. I’ve been doing it for a while now and it really helps with the spam. When folks comment that have Blogger they don’t have to do the reCAPTCHA thingy.

I love the mule, too. They and donkeys seem so sweet. Of course there are some!!

Jesse is so clever and imaginative. Love these prairie dogs.

Anonymous said...

I love the mule and the holy prairie dogs. A friend of mine has mini mules. They are so cute!

FF

Bag Blog said...

Jo,
I don't know if I can do this moderating thing or not. The notices I get on my phone are very tiny and confusing. If they require me to sign in and out, well, I will probably turn the thing off. For now, I'll keep at it, but I hate signing in and out of things.

FF,
Our neighbor has all sorts of mini horses and donkeys. They are fun to see, but sometimes a pain when they escape their pasture and come to see our horses. Of course, our horses are a pain these days - escaping their own pasture to come be in our yard, drinking the dog's water, eating the cat's food, tromping through the flower beds, etc.