Thursday, July 30, 2020

More Watercolor Month Paintings

I am home from the mountains. The mountains were great, and we had lots of laughing moments. Being that there were five of us ladies including my cousin, whom we stayed with, there was also some drama and stress. Oh well. Live and learn. New Mexico is a bit crazy over the pandemic, but we wore our masks when we had to and took them off when we did not have to have them. It was okay, but breathing in the mountains is difficult enough without having a mask.
July22
July23
July24
July25
July 26
July 27
July28
July29

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Wow, these are beautiful paintings. Love the hollyhocks, the hummer, the coast and chair, the …….. well all of them. I recognize the bridge! You have had a great month of paintings. Congrats…

Bet your trip was good and you are rejuvenated. So good to get to the mountains, if only for a bit.

Bag Blog said...

Jo,
Thanks. It was a good month of watercolor. I'm glad it is over, though. I was seriously running out of ideas and inspiration. The trip to the mountains should have been helpful, but parts of it were stressful. Too many women to move around!

Anonymous said...

We "just" missed eachother! I wish I had known you were there/coming, even if you were with your family. I love your paintings and one day, when I have the perfect place, I will buy one or some of them!

FF