Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Little Things

 The CTAC had their little art reception along with the Downtown Duncan Wining on the Chisholm Trail. We had a fairly good turnout for a Saturday afternoon. My blogger friend, Francis came up with her husband. It was fun to visit with them and get caught up on our lives a bit. I am always amazed when someone shows up from somewhere else to see art. I would do that, but not everyone would. Thanks, FF!

This morning I went to  visit with my old Tutoree. I picked up coffee from Viridian and went to her house. Her little girls are so cute. Of course, I stopped at the Dollar store and bought a little color book for the little ones. I am so proud of my ex-student. She is doing amazing with her little family. 

I am also dog sitting for friends who went to the beach. Romeo is the smallest chihuahua ever. He is also very sweet. And he never barks. I mean never! He is pretty smart too. He figured out how to tell me he wants in or out of the house. He knows when the dogs all get their treats. He is so easy to take care of. Jesse's chihuahua is pretty cute and smart, but she is a handful. Like all my other grandkids, I am worn out after she goes home. What does that say about me and the grands?

My art student is coming over today. I better go take a little nap before she comes. 


  

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

That’s great that you had your show and some attendees! Super. Nice FF made it.

Like the dog story. Fun to see the little Chihuahua with your huge dog. I know what you mean with caring for Jesse’s. We are worn out after taking care of Jennie’s. It is better at their house as you can let them in the yard unaccompanied. Not here at our house.

I’m wondering how we will make it with the 5 great grands in October. Whew...

Bag Blog said...

Jo,
Today the little dog goes home. I will miss him. He was much easier than the grandkids :) You will do great with your grands and great-grands. You won't be alone for days with them.

Jo Castillo said...

So true with the ggks. We are looking forward to our trip.