Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmas Card Party

 


Last night I did a CTAC party where we made Christmas cards. I had about 20 students. Since we had so many, we rigged up the overhead mirror to use. That way people could see what I was painting. It worked well, I think. No one really complained. Everyone made two or three cards and seemed happy. I was tired and my feet hurt by the end of it, but I think it went better than past years. Notice that I even wore my mask some. Eventually, I got where I took it off while I was under the mirror and light. I was just too stinking hot.  Then I put it back on when I went around helping others. I didn't want to freak anyone out. 

Getting this class done was a load off my mind. Now I can think about getting some mugs glazed and ready for Christmas. Maybe I will get some Christmas cards out to people, too. I certainly have enough cards.  My art room is a mess. When I concentrate on a project, everything goes to heck pretty quick. Between my Christmas card project and covid, my house needs some cleaning. Cleaning is not my strong point.  Maybe I will take some pictures of my cards and post them. I have sold a few. Maybe I could sell a few more. Then I will have more money in my art account. Toby won't complain when I buy more art supplies. Yay!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, sounds like an endless art cycle!

FF

Bag Blog said...

FF,
It is! Buy. Sell. Buy more.

Jo Castillo said...

Your card party sounds like so much fun. One of these years, I’ll come play in the water.

I cleaned my art table off so I can at least wrap packages. Still not much art going on here. Need to get cards mailed. I did get the packages to David and family made.

Nice to see you in the photo. :-)

Keep at it.

Bag Blog said...

Jo,
You and I can have a paint party anytime - I would love that.