Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Big Whys of the World

In Hurl's Blog he says he does not know why some things happen. I think Hurl probably has a firm foundation, and a strong belief in God. Yesterday I mentioned the Book of Job. He also wondered "why", but he stayed strong in his faith and came through his problems. Hurl will do so also.

While driving with my husband yesterday, I had a big "why". While scratching a mosquito bite behind my knee, I told my husband that someone should do some research on why when a bite itches so badly that it feels so good to scratch it, but then only for a short time. He looked at me with a serious face and said, "I think they should send chiggars to the moon." Then we both burst out laughing. With that he added, "Maybe they could put them in the men's space suits." Now I know what he meant to say, but I pictured little chiggars wearing space suits just like men. We both laughed even harder at the thought.

1 comment:

inpassing said...

I laughed so hard about the chiggars in space suits that EA wanted to know what I was laughing about. After I told him, we both had a good laugh!