Monday, January 23, 2006

The Wedding

The wedding was beautiful. The bride was glowing and giddy. The groom was grinning from ear to ear. The preacher (and father of the bride) made it through the ceremony with only a few sniffles. The bride sang to groom and made everyone else sniffle. My granddaughter sat in my lap and was an angel (but devoured a 6 pc. Bk chicken strip dinner soon after the ceremony). My son and daughter-in-law were the best looking couple in the room. My daughter was by far the prettiest single girl at the wedding. Toby and I were the best dancers on the dance floor. No prejudice here! Too bad the picture thing on my blog site won’t work or I would show pictures. Maybe I will email some out if anyone is interested.

I should probably warn the world that Jesse, Lindsay, and Reagan (Lindsay’s sister) are headed to CO to visit relatives and go skiing. You know how they love a road trip. They leave next week and will be gone for a week. Anyone in the path of this tornado, consider yourself warned.

I am headed to WF today to do more paper work with Mom (I will try to be serious and intelligent). Jesse will be with me – she needs to do some shopping - no brainer there. It should be a good day.

No comments: