These are some questions that I found over at Becky's.
Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.
1. Who was your best friend? Mary June and I shared a locker
2. What sports did you play? Soccer, volleyball, softball,
3. What kind of car did you drive? 63 chevy pick-up
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Football game, Phideaux’s Pizza to play foosball
5. Were you a party animal? No,
6. Were you considered a flirt? Big time flirt
7. Ever skip school? No, my dad was a principal in the same school dist.
8. Ever smoke? No, and never wanted to
9. Were you a nerd? Why study when it was all so easy
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Hail to our colors…
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Holder made English exciting and made me want to teach
13. Favorite class? Drafting and art
14. What was your school's full name? Wichita Falls High School
15. School mascot? Coyotes
16. Did you go to Prom? We had a "senior dance" and yes, I went
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Nope- life just gets better
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Getting in my old truck with my 81 year old grandmother and heading to NM the next morning.
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? My buddies in journalism class
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? What is a senior wall?
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Waitress at truckstop café on Hwy 287
22. Who did you date? Most anyone who asked
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? 2nd floor hall
24. Have you gained weight since then? ROFLOL.
25. What did you do after graduation? College, marriage, babies, more college
26. When did you graduate? 1976 – 30th reunion this summer
27. Senior picture:I was really cute with bangs feathered back
This summer I will attend my 30th class reunion - in fact, I am in charge! Right now, I cannot wait for the whole thing to be over.