Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baseball and Birthday

First of all just let me say: The Rockies Rock! I love the World Series and look forward to them each year. With the Rockies in the Series, you know I will be watching, and you can guess who I will be cheering for.
I thought a baseball picture would be appropriate, but since I have never been to a professional baseball game, I went to Jesse's pics of her NY trip when she went to a Blue Jays vs. Rangers game. I also thought it appropriate to choose a picture of Reagan since her birthday was earlier this month. Little Miss Reagan turned 21! She may be Lindsay's little sister, but she holds her own when in the company of Jesse and Lindsay. Some people would get lost in the whirlwind of those two, but Reagan is a calming breeze. Happy Birthday Reagan!

No comments: