Thursday, December 09, 2010

Nuthin' much

The weekend will begin early. Toby will be home at noon today to work on the house. We have good weather predicted for the next couple of days – meaning we will work hard on the house while the working is good. Is work ever good?

I have a bit of a cold – so I am trying to do as little as possible to rest up for all the work. I’m not sure what my excuse is when I don’t have a cold and still do as little as possible. They don’t call this place the Lazy B for nuthin’.


I did paint yesterday with the Ladies. I painted two Christmas cards to their one. My friend Barb gave me a photo of my Great Dane as an early Christmas present. Last Sept. she took several photos around here - people are amazed by my critters.

Jes went off to work at the alternative school. Maybe she will bring home another good joke or interesting quote. In the meantime, God bless you real good :)

6 comments:

Buck said...

That's a nice shot of Zoe but I'm thinkin' you shoulda had your head turned more to the right. You kinda look like you're scopin' out something sneakin' up on ya.

Always the critic. That's me.

Don't forget to have your camera handy for any inadvertent stucco "accidents." ;-)

Bag Blog said...

Buck, I was talking to someone not in the photo - as usual.

I will try to get some nice stucco moments - I started to say "on film," but how very old fashioned of me.

Dale said...

Good luck with the stucco!

I hope Jess does come home with some more Shelley loved the last one!

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

I think work can be good for the body, soul, and mind. Depends on the work, of course. Hope the long weekend is a good one!

crystaljewellery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo Castillo said...

Hope this weekend is great and you get lots done. Woo hoo, lots of work.