Monday, March 16, 2020

Interesting Times

The news came out this evening that the Oklahoma public schools will be closing until April.6 (Yay! No school). We live in interesting times. I am hopeful that all this craziness will be for naught. Isn't that the goal - for the coronavirus not to spread and not effect so many people? I don't seem to have a lot of fear. I am much in awe over the closing of everything and the stores being bought out. As I said, interesting.

 Today I worked in my art room - trying to get a bit more organized. I still have a ways to go. I did some thank-you notes for the birthday presents I have received. I put them on little cards and will write notes eventually. That is the part where the procrastination sets in. At least the cards are ready.

Maybe with all this self-quarantining I will get lots done.



No comments: