Monday, August 10, 2020

Art and Dieting - What Else Is New?

On Friday last week, I took 18 paintings over to Viridian Coffee in Lawton to hang for the rest of the month. Apparently they had an artist lined up, but he failed to show. They called Jesse, who called me. I have lots of paintings hanging around. Hopefully, I will sell some paintings. Head 'em up and move 'em out.

While in Lawton, I went to have lunch with my cousin, Connie. She is so much fun. We did not know each other well growing up, because she is enough older than me that we did not play together. Since we have been in Oklahoma, Cousin Connie and I have grown closer. Toby is amazed that we never knew each other well, and yet we are much alike. Anyway, she had three of her grandkids with her for lunch. They were entertaining to me, but driving Connie crazy. I think they were showing out for me, but not so great for their granny. Her daughter eventually came to get the kids and left us to visit. Her daughter recently had gastric by-pass and has lost over 100 pounds. I did not recognize her. Amazing! 

My weight is always an issue. Dang it. I'd say more, but it has all been said. All been done before. 

No comments: